Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Wondering..

I find it very strange and a little worrying that I can begin something with such enthusiasm only to find my interest fading like so many vapor trails in the sky..Why is this..Is it that I do not possess the get up and go?..the umph?..that 'thing' which is needed to see something through to the end?..I find myself rather regretful that I am a 'neglector' (spose that isn't a real word, but hey who the hell cares?) Hmmm...what to do...well...In my defence I do try..I have been described as 'different' twice this past week...I rather like that thought and I guess there are many that would neglect and not give a toss...there...feel better now..doesn't take much to make me feel so!


A Poem




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave feed-back on any of my work feel free but be gentle..

Astronomy Picture of the Day

There was an error in this gadget

This Day in History