Monday, February 23, 2009

It Has Been a Strange Day



Because even though I work in a crowded center I have felt lonely today. Lonliness is a strange feeling and maybe that is not the right word..isolated?..nah that doesn't fit either..hmmm guess when things get a little too much for me I retire into myself somewhat..guess it gives me time to sort out my befuddled head..so today I didn't share the dinner time with my mates but decided to stay in my own unit..which was a bad move as I carried on with paper work..Oh well, never mind!

Oh Hell

Paradise
has closed,
gone bust.
She suffers
a Sunday neurosis.
No instinct,
bored.

Red painted nails.

All those minutes
answer for a life.
Where were you
that you couldn't see?
Once,
when there was a 'why'
bearable was almost
any 'how'.

Now
She's tangled
inside.
Lost movement
in this world,
can't find
what really 'is'.

Her meaning
never ceases,
She just
doesn't look
for answers
anymore

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to leave feed-back on any of my work feel free but be gentle..

Astronomy Picture of the Day

National Geographic POD

This Day in History